Fasten your seatbelts to apply for the Dal Sasso Family Scholarship for international students. The scholarships are offered by the world famous and top ranked university in the world, Monash University. The university offers this opportunity to students from all over the world, allowing them to begin their academic career in Australia through this award. So get ready now to apply for Monash University Scholarships for International Students 2021.
Information about Dal Sasso Family Scholarship
This scholarship opportunity offers the chance to students seeking an undergraduate degree at Monash University. This is a full scholarship opportunity that allows selected students to receive coverage of tuition fees, monthly expenses and accommodation costs.
The scholarship is for those international students who wish to pursue higher education. The winners of this award will receive full tuition coverage for an undergraduate programme (of up to 4 years duration), a stipend of USD 5 000 per year and the possibility of on-campus accommodation (for up to 4 years).
The total value of the scholarship will be USD 20 000 for four years. This award is arguably the best among the scholarships offered at Monash.
More About the Scholarship
Let’s now briefly present the details of this scholarship opportunity below:
- Country: Australia
- Institution Name: Monash University
- Program: Undergraduate
- Financial Status: Full Scholarship
- Deadline for Applications: 6th November 2021 (it is suggested to check on the official page of university for updates)
Information about Monash University
Monash is a public research university that is highly regarded in the world and among students worldwide. It is located in Melbourne (Australia) and is named after the famous First World War general Sir John Monash. Monash was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state.
The university works with the motto of achieving excellence in education and is very famous for its research quality in the world. The university has produced so many eminent personalities of the world.
Monash University is ranked 18th in the world in the 2021 world rankings published by Times Higher Education. Monash has a number of campuses – four of which are in Victoria and one in Malaysia. It also has various locations around the world such as in Mumbai, China and Italy etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Dal Sasso Family Scholarship
To be considered for Monash University scholarships for international students, the applicants need to meet the eligibility standards set by the university. Let’s check out below:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The eligible course or subject is what offered at Monash University in undergraduate level.
- The applicants should be enrolled in an undergraduate program at Monash University.
- Financial Benefits for Monash University Scholarships 2021
- The chosen students will receive financial benefits mentioned as under:
- Full tuition fees of the students will be covered for 4 years.
- The students will receive an allowance of $5000 per year for up to four years.
- The students will also get an option for on-campus accommodation that costs up to $14000. They need to directly apply for the accommodation to Monash Residential Services.
Selection Criteria for the Scholarship
This scholarship will be conferred on the basis of need and leadership potential as demonstrated in the Access Monash Mentoring Interview.
How the Scholarship Can Be Retained
In order to retain the scholarship, the students need to do the following:
- The students need to maintain a credit score (60% or above) in each semester.
- They need to maintain full-time enrollment.
- They also have to participate as an Access Monash Mentor.
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for applications is 6th November 2021, but it is suggested to check the updated one on the official website of the university.