The easiest way to obtain Canada depends largely on the eligibility requirements met by the applicant. In addition, it also depends on the priorities and goals you have set. There are different ways to quickly and easily obtain PR and immigrate to Canada. Read below to know the ways to easily obtain Canadian permanent residence (PR).
Due to Canada’s sparse population, the government has opened several immigration channels. These help in assisting foreign nationals to immigrate smoothly to Canada. The government offers the easiest ways to immigrate to Canada. Now, there are many different opportunities available for skilled professionals, students, business investors, entrepreneurs etc.
Lately, the immigration laws have been relaxed leading to good immigration solutions for aspiring immigrants.
Who is a Permanent Resident?
A permanent resident in Canada is an immigrant or a person who has full permission to live, work and stay in Canada permanently. As a permanent resident, you may enter and leave Canada at will, and enjoy similar rights to those of a Canadian citizen, with the exception of running for government office.
The whole process of becoming a permanent resident can become very complex and complicated, especially if you are a beginner. As a permanent resident, you are granted a card which is usually renewed every year. However, when you lose your card or fail to renew it, you can lose your permanent resident status.
Requirements to Apply For Permanent Residence
- To obtain a PR card in Canada, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be present in Canada during the time of application.
- You must not have been convicted of misusing your PR card.
- You must not be subject to a removal order
- Meet the Educational, Age, Language, and work experience requirements for your chosen PR program.
Easiest Way to Get Canada PR
The following are the easiest way to get PR and immigrate to Canada.
- Express Entry Program (For Professionals and Trade Workers)
- Provincial Nomination Programme (Who could not meed Express Entry Requirements)
- Business Investor Program (Starting from a minimum investment of CAD$150,000)
- Work Permit (With an LMIA from a Canadian Employer)
- Study Visa (For under Graduate or Graduates)
- Visitor Visa (Change to LMIA after reaching Canada)
- Atlantic Immigration Nominee Program (AIPP)