So you’ve got your brand-spanking new Poke Ball plus controller accessory and need to pair or synchronize it together with your Nintendo Switch and find a free Mew as well.
No need to fret. obtaining your Poke Ball connected is as simple as an expression “Pika-pi!”
For folks who are curious concerning how to get a Poke Ball, you’ll be able to either purchase the accessory by itself for $49.99 or get it as part of a $99.99 game bundle. Either way, you’ll find yourself being the owner of a small} little Poke Ball of your own. Not solely that, the accessory conjointly comes with one amongst the most desired Pokemon within the history of the franchise, Mew, enclosed inside. That’s right; it comes with a Legendary Pokemon for people who gotta catch them all.
Anyway, once you’ve got your Switch prepared and your Poke Ball out of the box, it’s time to allow them to make friends with one another. Before continuing, confirm that both are adequately charged. Seriously, I’m super cereal regarding this (for reasons to be disclosed later).
Now let’s go — pun therefore wholly intended.
Pairing your Poke Ball plus
Turn on your Switch and launch your copy of “Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pickachu!” or “Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!”
When you activate your game, you may be asked which controller choice you wish to use. You’ll be able to decide between the connected Joycon, detached Joycon and therefore the Poke Ball plus. Just press the button on the controller you would like to use, and you are ready. In the case of the Poke Ball plus, press down on the joystick, and it’ll acknowledge the device.
If you wish to try your Poke Ball plus when already launching the game and playing with the Joycon, here are the steps you want to follow:
- While within the game, press the “X” button to bring up the in-game menu.
- Press the “Y” button on your Joycon to select options.
- Highlight the “Open Controller Settings” and select it.
- You will be shown a list of controller options that you will choose. You may need to press a button on the controller you wish to use. Press down on the Poke Ball plus joystick.
- You will get an option to “Confirm.” press down on the Poke Ball plus joystick once more.
How to get Mew
To download Mew, you may need to get far enough within the game to unlock the “Communicate” option within the menu.
After pairing your Poke Ball plus, you may get the subsequent message:
“A Pokemon is in your Poke Ball plus. It’s a gift for you! choose Communicate from the main menu, then select Mystery Gifts.”
Here’s the way to get Mew out of the Poke Ball Plus:
- Bring up the in-game menu and choose “Communicate.”
- Click on “Mystery Gifts.”
- Pick “Get with a Poke Ball plus.”
- You will get the subsequent message: “It’s a gift for you. Would you prefer to receive it?” choose affirmatively.
- You will then get a brilliant scary warning regarding making sure both your Switch and Poke Ball plus controller are adequately charged: “Attention! If your battery runs out or you’re disconnected whereas you’re receiving a present, you’ll no longer be able to receive the gift. Please check the battery of your Nintendo Switch and Poke Ball plus. Please conjointly ensure there’s no communication issue.” Say three Hail Marys and proceed.
- You will get the subsequent message: “You will currently connect to the internet. Your game will be saved. Is that OK?” choose “Yes.”
- Watch the happy loading screen as your Mystery Gift is acquired. Don’t shut down your Switch.
- You will get the message: “Mew’s information will be added to the Pokedex!”
Congratulations, you’re currently the proud owner of a shiny, new Mew. Actually, scratch that. you’re currently the owner of a new Mew. I nearly forgot that “shiny” has a completely different meaning in Pokemon land. Anyway, get pleasure from your new Mew! Hey, perhaps you’ll be able to even place it back within the Poke Ball plus and take it out for a stroll, hm? Seriously.
Putting Pokemon within Poke Ball plus
Yes, you’ll be able to place Pokemon within the Poke Ball plus and take them with you. Read on for the deets:
- Bring up the menu by pressing the top button on the red half of your Poke Ball plus.
- Pick Save.
- Pick the option to “Take your Pokemon for a stroll.” Then press the top button of the Poke Ball plus to synchronize. Once you hear the chime, push the control stick on the Poke Ball plus to complete the connection.
- You can decide either your “Partner Pokemon” or any of the pocket monsters from your “Pokemon Box.” this can enable you to take your Pokemon with you in your pocket virtually. Don’t fret; it’ll still be playable in your game.
- To make your Pokemon come back from its stroll, bring up the in-game menu, choose Save and select the stroll option once more to take it back from the Poke Ball plus.
The best part regarding the stroll option is how you’ll be able to level up your Pokemon by merely holding time surpass. You do not even need to walk to take your Pokemon out for a stroll virtually.
How about Pokemon Go?
Yes, the Poke Ball plus works with the mobile game Pokemon Go likewise. To pair both, ensure your phone or mobile device has Bluetooth on. Then search for the Poke Ball plus option underneath the game’s settings. Press the Poke Ball’s stick so the game can discover it. The ball has pretty sensible synergy with Pokemon Go, permitting you to catch Pokemon on the field, track steps and acquire Pokestop things.