University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 in Canada (Funded)
Interested applicants are invited to apply for the University of Saskatchewan 2022 Canada Scholarships. All international students from all over the world can apply for international scholarships at the University of Saskatchewan. Candidates who want to study in Canada on scholarships to undertake their Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree are encouraged to apply. The University offers prestigious awards to all students of any nationality to study abroad. The scholarship is valid for the 2021-22 academic year.
Almost all academic fields and specializations offered by the University of Saskatchewan complete an undergraduate or graduate degree. These scholarships are enough to continue your degree with all expenses covered. The University of Saskatchewan delivers lectures in English. The duration of the scholarship for undergraduate studies is 4 years, for graduate studies it is 2 years and for doctoral studies it is 3 years.
The University of Saskatchewan was founded in 1907 and is located in Saskatoon, Canada. It is a public research institution. According to the QS World University Rankings, it is ranked 465th in the world and 16th in the country. More than 3,000 international students from 130 countries are enrolled at the university. Canada is the best in the world for providing quality education.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: University of Saskatoon
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 1 October 2021.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 in Canada for International Students is offered multiple scholarships to students with different value. The detail of each scholarship is given below:
Undergraduate Degree Scholarships:
Competitive Entrance Awards: Competitive Entrance Awards include numerous scholarships and bursaries that can be accessed by many students with diverse experiences.
- University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards: This award will give an amount of $10,000.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Excellence Awards: Value: $20,000
- Canadian Curriculum Schools Awards: Value: $15,000
- Council of International School Awards: Value: $15,000
- Maple Leaf International School Awards: This scholarship will give a grant of $10,000.
Postgraduate Degree Scholarships:
Also for postgraduate degree programs a number of scholarships available. Detail is given below for every award:
- University Dean’s scholarship: This scholarship will provide an amount of $18,000 for Masters Degree up to two years and $22,000 for PhD Degree up to three years. Round 2 deadline for this scholarship is 1 October 2021, 4:30 pm (CST).
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS): The UGS is open to students in select departments only. New and continuing students in acceptable academic standing must be nominated by their departments. Value: Master’s: $16,000 per year for up to 2 years; PhD: $20,000 per year for up to 3 years. Last date to apply for this scholarship is 1 October 2021.
Why the University of Saskatchewan?
- We’ll welcome you with open arms
- You’ll learn with the best and brightest
- Our quality of life ha a highest rank in the world
- We’ll set you on the path to a promising future
- Many Scholarships are offered. Also study and living expenses are affordable here.
- We’ll offer you an experience like no other
List of Available Study Fields:
Candidates can get admission in one of the following Study Area according to his/her interest:
- Society and Law
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Languages and Communications
Under University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS):
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Scholarships:
- For Bachelors Degree: Applicants must be student of High School outside of the Canada while applying for Bachelors Degree.
- For Masters Degree: Candidate must hold an Undergraduate Degree, or equivalent, from a recognized institution or university to apply for Masters Degree.
- For PhD Degree: Must have a Masters Degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university or institution to apply for Doctoral Degree with relevant study field.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: Applicant must have four-year bachelors degree, or equivalent, from a recognized institution or university.
- English Language Proficiency: Student have to provide English Proficiency Certificate i.e IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test.
The last date to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada for International Students is 1st October 2021.
How to Apply University of Saskatchewan Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 in Canada. Visit the given below link and find a Program in which you want to take admission then, check its requirements an apply for it.