We’re delighted with the interest you’ve shown in being one among the prestigious geeks who contribute to this blog. have you read some of our articles? You’ve seen how geeky and well-researched they are? Great! That’s the sort of stuff we expect from you, even more.
Requirements to be an Author on GeekHob
Our requirements are simple to meet and they are listed below:
- You must be a good writer.
- You must be a geek.
- You’re expected to be a blogger, not an SEO content writer.
- You must be ready to not solely write, but come up with well-researched articles.
- Again, we don’t permit SEO content writers on this blog. If you’re one, please don’t register.
Content Submission Rules
In order to make sure the content on this website is of premium quality and benefits our readers, there are just a couple of rules and guidelines we’ve put in place:
- We don’t accept spun articles. we’ll not approve it if it’s a spun article or copied content. we don’t take plagiarism lightly and we will remove your article without notifying you if we later discover plagiarism. you may additionally get your account deleted for this.
- You can solely add a link to your website in the bio and also your social profiles.
- We might edit your post and you agree to this.
- Your post should be above 350 words.
- It’s hard editing grammatical errors when it’s a little bit too much, and your article could also be rejected for this.
- We encourage you to use pictures in your post where necessary.
- Any link within the article linking back to your site must be relevant to the article. we might remove it if we are not comfortable with it.
- After publishing, the article is ours and will not appear anywhere else.
- We will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as we may need to go through the post and do some background work thereon to determine its authenticity.
Topics we accept
This blog is about technology but then, technology is a very wide subject and it’s not possible to cover everything. we accept articles on a pre-defined number of topics:
- DIY Guides and How-to’s
- Internet Security
We might not really accept articles outside these as we tend to keep things moderate.
If you can’t access the dashboard, you still need to acquire writing privileges; please Contact Us stating your username.